I have been involved in training since the late 1970s.
This has involved:
- Training in individual skills, group and team work
- Delivering tallored packages to organisations
- Certficated courses in counselling, interpersonal skills and coaching
- One day Continuting professional Development team trainings
- Indivdiual consultations
I have particular expertise in:
- Psychological coaching – (GROW and Inner Game Models)
- Group dynamics
- Interpersonal and team skills
- Effective Therapeutic relationships
- Person-Centred theory and practice
- University of Brighton – Certificated training in coaching to student service staff
- Bradford Social Services – Certificated training in Interpersonal and Counselling Skills
- Leeds MIND – Consultation
- Barrnardo’s – Coaching to senior staff
- Leeds Survivor Led Crisis Centre – Tailored CPD days in Person-Centred practice
I am happy to consider and discuss any training requirements
Upcoming Training programme in Personal and Life Coaching in Leeds 2013/14
Full details on the link:
“Stephen was an inspirational tutor who certainly taught me a down to earth approach to Counselling. His honestly and ability to be 'real' was refreshing. Stephen's breadth of knowledge was incredible but legendary was his ability to impart his knowledge in his uniquely relaxed manner .” A.N.
We engaged Steve to undertake coaching training for a team of staff from Student Services representing many different areas of student support. Although the staff came to the course with different perspectives on how they would use coaching within their different roles, Steve was able to provide a course that pulled together and met a number of different needs. Through his warm personality he builds rapport easily with a group. He remembers people well from one session to the next which instils confidence and makes the group feel valued as individuals. Very professional and able to respond flexibly to the group's needs whist maintaining the agreed learning outcomes.
Sam Rhodes Student Services Manager University of Brighton